Monday, June 19, 2006

"This is very special" is another way of saying "What is this? O_o"

Lesson learned.

So, finally, it's Fengzhi's birthday, or at least, the time to celebrate it.

Once again, I'm "surprise" package.

For some strange reasons, I just felt so... used. Like I should be wrapped in ribbons, and be presented to the birthday girl, again.

=(

XD. Hahahahahhahahaa.

Ah well, but the "surprise" failed, because I was writing a long birthday wish (I usually keep them short and sweet), and partly because I thought of a rather stupid idea to hide in the toilet, ending up meeting Fengzhi and Joanne within 5 seconds of leaving my seat.

Bah. Silly me.

2nd of all, the Sizzler was rather disappointing for me. I've been there quite a fair few times to celebrate things like Birthdays and Father's Day, but today, it was not up to their usual standards. THERE WERE NO NACHOS, FFS. It got replaced by some horrible pasta and noodles. >_>

I'm never going back.

But all in all, a fairly nice birthday dinner. Of course, the "mastermind"'s surprises is by far, not complete. No Siree. She decided to hide the present, and we got a fake present for her. The fake present was supposed to make the birthday girl go "What is this?". It's those kind of badass punk bands or something of that sort which I saw on 77th street.

Trust me, that isn't a easy decision to make. Me and Xin Lan had to go all over the mall, and decide what would be very shocking for her. It came down to that, or black lipstick. >:D

But, to my ultimate disappointment, she merely said "Wow, this is so special. I don't have this in my collection".

My efforts! One mere attempt to surprise her. WASTED.

An absolute failure!

I seem to have underestimated the birthday girl. =( Obviously not one to be surprised easily.

Hehe.

Or not? Later, she revealed that she was "a little" shocked with the initial present. Her words, were, but a mere way to cover up the shock she received.

Clever. Hehe.

Then came the cake, which was really nice, despite Xin Lan all ready to stick TNT into it and blow something up. However, despite Xin Lan and Joanne eating so little during the dinner course, they barely touched the cake.

:o

How can they survive on that dinner? EAT MORE! \o/

Or I should eat less.... ._.

But after that dinner, Xin Lan surprised even me, by paying the entire thing. This breaks rule 3 in my book. Totally absurd. I don't know, but to have her paying the entire thing was.... madness in my sense.

But many thanks for treating.

But, I'll find a way to even the score. Somehow.

Just watch me. =)

The thing after dinner was watching Cars. Again, due to my sheer stupidity, I didn't get the tickets at Suntec, but all the way at Lido. <_<

However, thankfully, the movie itself was fairly nice to watch. As expected from Pixar, yet another movie with the words "Win" stamped all over it.

A nice birthday celebration, although I some things could have been better. Still, I enjoyed myself.

And pre-happy birthday, Fengzhi!

P.S. Photos should be sent via yousendit. If you have troubles, talk to me on MSN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home